Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of absolute:
- noun: something that is conceived to be absolute; something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
Example: "No mortal being can influence the absolute"
- adjective: perfect or complete or pure
Example: "Absolute loyalty"
- adjective: not capable of being violated or infringed
- adjective: complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
Example: "Absolute freedom"
- adjective: without conditions or limitations
- adjective: not limited by law
Example: "An absolute monarch"
- adjective: expressing finality with no implication of possible change
Example: "An absolute (or unequivocal) quarantee to respect the nation's authority"
Search for absolute at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...