Definitions of accommodate:
- verb: have room for; hold without crowding
Example: "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"
- verb: make compatible with
Example: "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
- verb: provide with something desired or needed
Example: "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
- verb: provide housing for
- verb: be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb: make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
- verb: provide a service or favor for someone
Search for accommodate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse