Definitions of activity:
- noun: any specific activity
Example: "They avoided all recreational activity"
- noun: (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction
Example: "Catalytic activity"
- noun: the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically
Example: "The level of activity declines with age"
- noun: the state of being active
Example: "His sphere of activity"
- noun: an organic process that takes place in the body
Example: "Respiratory activity"
- noun: a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
Example: "Volcanic activity"
Search for activity at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse