Definitions of advanced:
- adjective: ahead in development; complex or intricate
Example: "Advanced technology"
- adjective: at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
Example: "An advanced degree"
- adjective: farther along in physical or mental development
Example: "The child's skeletal age was classified as `advanced'"
- adjective: ahead of the times
Example: "The advanced teaching methods"
- adjective: (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry
Example: "Advanced societies"
- adjective: far along in time
Example: "A man of advanced age"
Search for advanced at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse