Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of all right:
- adjective: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
Example: "The passengers were shaken up but are all right"
- adjective: being in good health
Example: "He's feeling all right again"
- adverb: used to reinforces an assertion
Example: "It's expensive all right"
- adverb: in a satisfactory or adequate manner
Example: "Held up all right under pressure"
- adverb: sentence-initial expression of agreement
Search for all right at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...