Definitions of all right:
- adjective: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
Example: "The passengers were shaken up but are all right"
- adjective: being in good health
Example: "He's feeling all right again"
- adverb: used to reinforces an assertion
Example: "It's expensive all right"
- adverb: in a satisfactory or adequate manner
Example: "Held up all right under pressure"
- adverb: sentence-initial expression of agreement
Search for all right at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse