Definitions of arrangement:
- noun: the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
- noun: an organized structure for arranging or classifying
Example: "He changed the arrangement of the topics"
- noun: an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging
Example: "A flower arrangement"
- noun: the spatial property of the way in which something is placed
Example: "The arrangement of the furniture"
- noun: the thing arranged or agreed to
Example: "They made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- noun: a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
Search for arrangement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse