Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of array:
- noun: an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- noun: especially fine or decorative clothing
- noun: an impressive display
Example: "It was a bewildering array of books"
- noun: an orderly arrangement
Example: "An array of troops in battle order"
- verb: align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb: lay out in a line
Search for array at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...