Definitions of attrition:
- noun: the act of rubbing together; wearing something down by friction
- noun: a wearing down to weaken or destroy
Example: "A war of attrition"
- noun: sorrow for sin arising from fear of damnation
- noun: erosion by friction
- noun: the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
Search for attrition at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse