Definitions of blank:
- noun: a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- noun: a piece of material ready to be made into something
- noun: a substitute for a taboo word
Example: "I hit the blank blank car"
- noun: a blank gap or missing part
- noun: a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- verb: keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adjective: not charged with a bullet
Example: "A blank cartridge"
- adjective: void of expression
Example: "A blank stare"
- adjective: of a surface; not written or printed on
Example: "Blank pages"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 16666 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2160)
Search for blank at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse