Definitions of blend:
- noun: the act of blending components together thoroughly
- noun: a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
Example: "`smog' is a blend of `smoke' and `fog'"
- noun: an occurrence of thorough mixing
- verb: blend or harmonize
Example: "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"
- verb: mix together different elements
Example: "The colors blend well"
- verb: combine into one
Example: "Blend the nuts and raisins together"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #52793)
Search for blend at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse