Definitions of blessing:
- noun: the act of praying for divine protection
- noun: the formal act of giving approval
Example: "He gave the project his blessing"
- noun: a desirable state
Example: "Enjoy the blessings of peace"
- noun: a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- noun: a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5838)
Search for blessing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse