Definitions of blur:
- noun: a hazy or indistinct representation
Example: "It happened so fast it was just a blur"
- verb: to make less distinct or clear
Example: "The haze blurs the hills"
- verb: become vague or indistinct
Example: "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
- verb: make dim or indistinct
Example: "The drug blurs my vision"
- verb: make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- verb: make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- verb: become glassy; lose clear vision
Search for blur at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse