Definitions of bootleg:
- noun: the part of a boot above the instep
- noun: whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- verb: sell illicit products such as drugs or alcohol
Example: "They were bootlegging whiskey"
- verb: produce or distribute illegally
Example: "Bootleg tapes of the diva's singing"
- adjective: distributed or sold illicitly
Search for bootleg at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse