Definitions of brilliant:
- adjective: characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur
Example: "The brilliant court life at Versailles"
- adjective: of surpassing excellence
Example: "A brilliant performance"
- adjective: full of light; shining intensely
Example: "A brilliant star"
- adjective: having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
Example: "A brilliant mind"
- adjective: clear and sharp and ringing
Example: "The brilliant sound of the trumpets"
- adjective: having striking color
Example: "Brilliant tapestries"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #48118)
Search for brilliant at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse