Definitions of bundle:
- noun: a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- noun: a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun: a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
Example: "She made a bundle selling real estate"
- verb: make into a bundle
Example: "He bundled up his few possessions"
- verb: sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- verb: compress into a wad
- verb: gather or cause to gather into a cluster
Search for bundle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse