Definitions of bust:
- noun: an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
Example: "They went on a bust that lasted three days"
- noun: a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- noun: a complete failure
- verb: search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb: break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- verb: ruin completely
Example: "He busted my radio!"
- verb: go to pieces
- verb: separate or cause to separate abruptly
- adjective: lacking funds
Search for bust at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse