Definitions of can:
- noun: airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun: a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun: the quantity contained in a can
- noun: a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun: a room equipped with toilet facilities
- noun: the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- verb: preserve in a can or tin
- verb: terminate the employment of
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #74393)
Search for can at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse