Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of car:
- noun: 4-wheeled motor vehicle; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
Example: "He needs a car to get to work"
- noun: a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
Example: "Three cars had jumped the rails"
- noun: where passengers ride up and down
Example: "The car was on the top floor"
- noun: car suspended from an airship and carrying personnel and cargo and power plant
- noun: a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
Example: "They took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #32284)
Search for car at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...