Definitions of chamber:
- noun: a natural or artificial enclosed space
- noun: a room where a judge transacts business
- noun: an enclosed volume (as the aqueous chamber of the eyeball or the chambers of the heart)
- noun: a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly
Example: "The upper chamber is the senate"
- noun: a room used primarily for sleeping
- verb: place in a chamber
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14956)
Search for chamber at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse