Definitions of champion:
- noun: someone who fights for a cause
- noun: someone who has won first place in a competition
- noun: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- verb: protect or fight for as a champion
- adjective: holding first place in a contest
Example: "A champion show dog"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 14285 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1899)
Search for champion at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse