Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of circulation:
- noun: the spread or transmission of something (as news or money) to a wider group or area
- noun: the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines)
- noun: free movement or passage through a series of vessels (as of water through pipes or sap through a plant)
- noun: movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels
- noun: number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold
Example: "By increasing its circulation the newspaper hoped to increase its advertising"
- noun: (library science) the count of books that are loaned by a library over a specified period
Search for circulation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...