Definitions of colored:
- noun: a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
- adjective: having skin rich in melanin pigments
Example: "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"
- adjective: having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination
Example: "Colored crepe paper"
- adjective: (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
- adjective: favoring one person or side over another
Search for colored at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse