Definitions of complexion:
- noun: (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- noun: texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- noun: the coloring of a person's face
- noun: a point of view or general attitude or inclination
Example: "He altered the complexion of his times"
- noun: a combination that results from coupling or interlinking
Example: "Diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
- verb: give a certain color to
Example: "The setting sun complexioned the hills"
Search for complexion at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse