Definitions of consideration:
- noun: a considerate and thoughtful act
- noun: kind and considerate regard for others
Example: "He showed no consideration for her feelings"
- noun: the process of giving careful thought to something
- noun: a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting)
Example: "Consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- noun: a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- noun: information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
Example: "Another consideration is the time it would take"
Search for consideration at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse