Definitions of corrupt:
- verb: corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
Example: "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"
- verb: alter from the original
- verb: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb: place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- adjective: containing errors or alterations
Example: "A corrupt text"
- adjective: lacking in integrity
Example: "Humanity they knew to be corrupt...from the day of Adam's creation"
- adjective: touched by rot or decay
Example: "`corrupt' is archaic"
- adjective: not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive
Search for corrupt at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse