Definitions of craft:
- noun: a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- noun: shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- noun: skill in an occupation or trade
- noun: people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
Example: "He represented the craft of brewers"
- noun: the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- verb: make by hand and with much skill
Example: "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 7692 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #906)
Search for craft at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse