Definitions of criminal:
- noun: someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
- adjective: guilty of crime or serious offense
Example: "Criminal in the sight of God and man"
- adjective: involving or being or having the nature of a crime
Example: "A criminal offense"
- adjective: relating to crime or its punishment
Example: "Criminal court"
- adjective: bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
Example: "A criminal waste of talent"
Search for criminal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse