Definitions of crisscross:
- noun: marking consisting of crossing lines
- verb: mark with a pattern of crossing lines
Example: "Crisscross the sheet of paper"
- verb: mark with or consist of a pattern of crossed lines
Example: "Wrinkles crisscrossed her face"
- verb: cross in a pattern, often random
- adjective: marked with crossing lines
- adverb: crossing one another in opposite directions
Search for crisscross at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia