Definitions of cyclic:
- adjective: marked by repeated cycles
- adjective: conforming to the Carnot cycle
- adjective: recurring in cycles
- adjective: of a compound having atoms arranged in a ring structure
- adjective: botany; forming a whorl or having parts arranged in a whorl
Example: "Cyclic petals"
Search for cyclic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse