Definitions of damage:
- noun: the act of damaging something or someone
- noun: loss of military equipment
- noun: the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun: a legal injury is any damage resulting from a violation of a legal right
- noun: the amount of money needed to purchase something
Example: "How much is the damage?"
- verb: inflict damage upon
Example: "The snow damaged the roof"
Search for damage at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse