Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of deliberate:
- verb: discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- verb: think about carefully; weigh
- adjective: by conscious design or purpose
- adjective: marked by careful consideration or reflection
Example: "A deliberate decision"
- adjective: with care and dignity
Example: "With all deliberate speed"
- adjective: produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
- adjective: carefully thought out in advance
Search for deliberate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...