Definitions of depth:
- noun: degree of psychological or intellectual depth
- noun: extent downward or backward or inward
Example: "The depth of the water"
- noun: (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part
Example: "From the depths of darkest Africa"
- noun: (usually plural) a low moral state
Example: "He had sunk to the depths of addiction"
- noun: the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
Search for depth at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse