Definitions of determined:
- adjective: having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
- adjective: characterized by great determination
Example: "A struggle against a determined enemy"
- adjective: determined or decided upon as by an authority
Example: "Date and place are already determined"
- adjective: devoting full strength and concentrated attention to
Example: "Made continued and determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
- adjective: strongly motivated to succeed
Search for determined at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse