Definitions of distribute:
- verb: give out
- verb: administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb: make available
Example: "The publisher wants to distribute the book in Asia"
- verb: be mathematically distributive
- verb: be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses
Example: "Values distribute"
- verb: spread throughout a given area
Example: "The function distributes the values evenly"
- verb: distribute or disperse widely
- verb: to arrange in a systematic order
- verb: cause to be distributed
- verb: cause to become widely known
Search for distribute at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse