Definitions of disturbed:
- adjective: emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
- adjective: having the place or position changed
Example: "The disturbed books and papers on her desk"
- adjective: lacking order or stability
- adjective: afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
Example: "Lapsed into disturbed sleep"
- adjective: affected with madness or insanity
Search for disturbed at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse