Definitions of dot:
- noun: the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun: a very small circular shape
Example: "Draw lines between the dots"
- noun: the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- noun: street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb: scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb: mark with a dot
Example: "Dot your `i's"
- verb: make a dot or dots
- verb: distribute loosely
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2521)
Search for dot at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse