Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of drape:
- noun: a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- noun: the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
Example: "She adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- noun: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb: arrange in a particular way
Example: "Drape a cloth"
- verb: place casually
Example: "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- verb: cover or dress loosely with cloth
Example: "Drape the statue with a sheet"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #85740)
Search for drape at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...