Definitions of eagle:
- noun: any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- noun: an emblem representing power
Example: "The Roman eagle"
- noun: a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- noun: (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- verb: shoot in two strokes under par
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4397)
Search for eagle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse