Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of Empire:
- noun: an eating apple that somewhat resembles a McIntosh; used as both an eating and a cooking apple
- noun: a group of countries under a single authority
Example: "The British empire"
- noun: a monarchy with an emperor as head of state
- noun: the domain ruled by an emperor or empress
- noun: a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
Search for Empire at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...