Definitions of endless:
- adjective: tiresomely long; seemingly without end
Example: "Endless debates"
- adjective: having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole
Example: "An endless chain"
- adjective: infinitely great in number
Example: "Endless waves"
- adjective: having no known beginning and presumably no end
Example: "Time is endless"
- adjective: occurring so frequently as to seem ceaseless or uninterrupted
Search for endless at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse