Definitions of entail:
- noun: the act of entailing property; the creation of a fee tail from a fee simple
- noun: land received by fee tail
- verb: impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
Example: "What does this move entail?"
- verb: have as a logical consequence
- verb: limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
Search for entail at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse