Definitions of evil:
- noun: morally objectionable behavior
- noun: the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Example: "Attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
- noun: that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune
Example: "The evil that men do lives after them"
- adjective: tending to cause great harm
- adjective: morally bad or wrong
Example: "Evil purposes"
- adjective: having the nature of vice
- adjective: having or exerting a malignant influence
Search for evil at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse