Definitions of exfoliate:
- verb: grow by producing or unfolding leaves
Example: "Plants exfoliate"
- verb: come off in a very thin piece
- verb: remove the surface, in scales or laminae
- verb: cast off in scales, laminae, or splinters
- verb: spread by opening the leaves of
Search for exfoliate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse