Definitions of expedition:
- noun: a journey organized for a particular purpose
- noun: a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- noun: an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose
Example: "An expedition was sent to explore Mars"
- noun: the property of being prompt and efficient
- noun: a journey taken for pleasure
Search for expedition at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse