Definitions of failing:
- noun: failure to reach a minimum required performance
Example: "His failing the course led to his disqualification"
- noun: a flaw or weak point
Example: "He was quick to point out his wife's failings"
- adjective: below acceptable in performance
Example: "Received failing grades"
- adjective: unable to meet financial obligations
Example: "A failing business venture"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #30453)
Search for failing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse