Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of farm:
- noun: workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
Example: "It takes several people to work the farm"
- verb: collect fees or profits
- verb: be a farmer; work as a farmer
Example: "My son is farming in California"
- verb: cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #85283)
Search for farm at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...