Definitions of fatigue:
- noun: (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
Example: "He was suffering from museum fatigue"
- noun: temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
Example: "He was hospitalized for extreme fatigue"
- noun: used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
Example: "Metal fatigue"
- noun: labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
Example: "The soldiers were put on fatigue to teach them a lesson"
- verb: exhaust or tire through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb: get tired of something or somebody
Search for fatigue at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia