Definitions of feast:
- noun: something experienced with great delight
Example: "A feast for the eyes"
- noun: an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- noun: a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
Example: "The Thanksgiving feast"
- noun: a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- verb: partake in a feast or banquet
- verb: provide a feast or banquet for
- verb: gratify
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #85251)
Search for feast at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse