Definitions of flake:
- noun: a crystal of snow
- noun: a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun: a person with an unusual or odd personality
- verb: cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- verb: form into flakes
Example: "The substances started to flake"
- verb: come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8575)
Search for flake at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse