Definitions of fling:
- noun: the act of flinging
- noun: a brief indulgence of your impulses
- noun: a usually brief attempt
- verb: move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- verb: throw with force or recklessness
Example: "Fling the frisbee"
- verb: throw or cast away
- verb: indulge oneself
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #23049)
Search for fling at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse